Jabra Engage 50 Mono Professional Digital Corded Headset, USB-CJabra
Jabra Engage 50 Stereo is engineered to be the world’s best professional digital corded headset. The Jabra Engage 50 Stereo headset is designed for softphone environments, with features that combat noise and interruptions to drive customer satisfaction in the contact center.
Digital sound for the clearest calls
A unique, 3-microphone system filters out background noise and breathing sounds, giving callers a superior experience. Stereo sound and super wideband give vibrant, lifelike conversations – with the highest levels of hearing protection for agents.
Reduce interruptions and enhance agents’ focus
Multi-color status lights on both earcups ensure interruptions are kept to a minimum. More than just a busylight, the status lights can be customized for specific needs1 . Impressive passive noise cancellation enhances agents’ focus.
Live guidance for agents and rich call analytics improve customer experience
The Engage 50 leverages Jabra software3 for a smarter way to overcome noise. With live on-screen microphone guidance for agents, and rich call analytics for the business, the Engage 50 helps deliver better-sounding calls.
Better call control for greater efficiency
The call control unit accessory enables agents to adjust volume levels and mute, speed dial, answer and end calls, and update their status lights at the touch of a button.
Designed for softphone environments
Built for today – ready for tomorrow. Features category-first USB-C for easy connection to PC and mobile devices, and with USB-A connectivity available as an accessory.
- 3-microphone system
- Stereo sound and super wideband
- Customizable status lights1 on both earcups
- Intuitive, stay-flat control unit
- Live microphone guidance for agents
- Rich call analytics for the business
- USB-C connectivity. USB-A connectivity also available
- Jabra Engage 50 Stereo Professional Digital Corded Headset, USB-C
- Carrying pouch
- Clothing clip
- Quick start guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I still get the analytics even if I choose not to use the control unit?
- Can I plug the headset into my mobile phone or tablet?
Yes, if your mobile device has a USB-C socket that is compatible with voice calls.
- We are just moving to softphones and only have USB-A laptops. Can we use the Engage 50 now and then later migrate to USB-C?
Yes – you will need to start by using the USB-A extension cord accessory or control box with USB-A connection. Just connect the headset to the extension cord and then plug the extension cord into the USB-A port on your PC. Once you move to USB-C laptops, simply plug the headset into the USB-C laptop port.
- Can I connect to a Mac, or is this headset only compatible with a PC?
Yes, it’s compatible with both PC and Mac.
- How do you reprogram the status (busy) light?
The status light can be programmed to change depending on selected active events. The settings are made in Jabra SDK.
- How do you re-program the control unit for speed dial?
Two numbers can be set-up for speed dial on the control unit. The settings are made in Jabra Direct.