Jabra Evolve 75e is engineered to be the first professional UC-certified wireless earbuds. Featuring Jabra’s new 3-microphone technology, Active Noise Cancellation, an integrated busylight, and calls and music that last as long as you need it – with 14 hours of battery life. All in a pair of wireless earbuds.
Professional sound with active noise cancellation
The three-microphone technology creates a unique talk-zone, making sure you are heard, while other nearby voices are filtered out. Skype certified three-microphone technology provides crystal-clear calls and creates a unique 'talk-zone', making sure you’re heard, while other nearby voices are filtered out.
Long lasting battery
Calls and music that lasts as long as you need it. All day long. Featuring battery technology similar to that found in your smartphone. It fully charges in just two hours, and that charge provides up to 14 hours of battery life
Smart controls for work and play
Five buttons for quick control of calls and music, including a smart button for one-touch access to Siri® and Google Now™, and a vibrating neckband to give silent notifications. An integrated busylight lets colleagues know you are not to be disturbed.
Personalized fit for an improved experience
Multiple fitting options for gels and EarWings give amazing comfort throughout the day Talk Listen Wear. With an around-the-neck, wireless earbud design. Powerful at work. Fully concentrate, whatever the noise around you.
- Microphone: A three-microphone ambient noise-cancellation technology
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes - hybrid ANC with 4 mics ensuring 27dB perceived cancellation in an office environment
- Passive noise cancellation: Yes
- Listen-in feature: Long press the ANC button to hear the outside world without taking off your earbud
- Certifications: Skype for Business (MS models only), Cisco, Avaya and more
- Talk time: Up to 13 hours
- Music time: Up to 14 hours
- Charging power & time: Around 2 hours
- Bluetooth® standard
- Bluetooth: 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
- Wireless range:Up to 100 ft/30 m with PCs, up to 10 m with smartphones
- PC USB Bluetooth dongle (Jabra Link 370): USB BT audio device/HID dongle. Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
- Bluetooth pairing list: Up to 8 devices
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connections: 2
- Jabra Evolve 75e UC
- Jabra Link 370 USB adapter
- Protective travel case
- EarGels and EarWings pack (S/L size)
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between UC models and MS models?
The MS models are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting. If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model.
- Can I use the Evolve 75e with my smartphone, tablet and PC at the same time?
Yes. You can connect your headset to your PC with the Jabra Link 370 USB adapter and a mobile phone at the same time.
- Can I pair this with iPhone and Android?
Yes, it works with both iPhone and Android. The first time you turn on your Jabra Evolve 75e, it is ready to pair with your mobile phone.
- Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
- Can I stream music to this device?
Yes. The Evolve 75e has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
- Does the USB dongle come with the headset?
Yes, it is supplied with the Jabra Link 370 USB adapter
- What is the wireless range from my laptop?
If you use the USB adapter provided in the box, you will get up to 30 metres of wireless range from your laptop whilst on a softphone call or listening to music.
- How do I charge the headset?
You can use the USB cord provided in the box to connect to your laptop power to recharge, or you can purchase a separate charging stand.
- Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?