Jabra PanaCast is engineered to be the world’s first intelligent 180° Panoramic-4K plug-and-play video solution. Jabra PanaCast is compatible with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions, and is designed to work straight out of the box, with plug-and-play technology that lets you collaborate with others instantly.
Panoramic-4K video using three 13-megapixel cameras and patented real-time video stitching. 180° coverage gives a more natural, inclusive view of the huddle room; the perfect partner for rich Jabra Speak audio.
Intelligent video technology
Intuitive camera technology detects individual meeting participants and optimizes the field of view to include everyone in the conversation. Video quality is automatically and continuously optimized, even under varying lighting conditions, to provide a better viewing experience.
Plug-and-play technology lets you collaborate with others quickly and easily, bringing hassle-free video and audio to your huddle room.
Compatible with all leading video- and audio-conferencing solutions. Certified for use with Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams and works with Zoom, Cisco Webex, Google Hangouts & Meet, Bluejeans, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, Panopto, Slack, Joinme, appear.in, videxo, amazon chime and more!
Position the camera directly below the TV monitor, using the Jabra PanaCast wall mount*. For the most natural view of the huddle room, the camera should be mounted so that it is at eye level when seated.
- 180° field of view: Natural view without distortion
- Panoramic-4K quality: Everyone looks sharp and in focus
- Intelligent Zoom: Automatically adjusts the field of view, so everyone is included in the conversation
- Vivid HDR: Optimizes video quality under varying lighting conditions
- Whiteboard: Captures anything you write on a whiteboard in real-time, enhancing readability
- Ease of use Plug-and-play connectivity: Instant collaboration
- 180°: Video-flip Allows you to flip the video feed if the device is installed upside down
- Compatibility: Certified for use with Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams and works with Zoom, Cisco Webex, Google Hangouts & Meet, Bluejeans, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, Panopto, Slack, Joinme, appear.in, videxo, amazon chime and more!