Poly Calisto 5200 Conference Speakerphone, USB-C, 3.5mmPoly
The Calisto 5200 portable, personal speakerphone is designed for today’s on-the-go professional. Whether you’re working from the office, your home or elsewhere, Calisto 5200 enables clear, professional conferencing. Choice of USB-A or USB-C, and 3.5 mm connectors, provide compatibility with the majority of PC/Mac, tablet and mobile devices, while a 360˚ microphone provides exceptional all-around audio quality.
Today, calls take place on many devices — PC, tablet and mobile phone. With ports for both 3.5 mm and USB-A or USB-C, Calisto 5200 personal speakerphone enables you to connect to any device quickly and reliably. You can even merge calls between devices to stay truly connected to colleagues and customers.
RICH, CLEAR AUDIO
Hear and be heard, even when you’re working from a remote location. A full-duplex 360° microphone makes your voice clear from up to 10 ft/3 m away. Calisto 5200 meets Microsoft Skype for Business specifications optimized for group conferencing. It’s even great for multimedia.
With Calisto 5200, you can take the conference room with you. A convenient carrying case and integrated cable management make it easy to pack up and set up. With 30 hours of battery life, you have the ability to host calls almost anywhere.
EASY TO USE
You’re always in control of your calls with Calisto 5200 personal speakerphone, thanks to simple controls and visual indicators for call, volume and mute. Multi-language voice alerts keep you informed of your status, including an intelligent mute alert if you try to talk while on mute. And the automatic power-off function conserves battery life.
SEAMLESS IT MANAGEMENT
Calisto 5200 is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can improve business processes, employee performance and compliance.
Technical Features & Specifications
- Compact hands-free alternative to the headset, great for conference calls, collaboration or web conferencing
- 360-degree room coverage with active background noise reduction, perfect for mobile-professionals who have to make calls in a variety of settings
- Simply conference audio between softphone and mobile by plugging in 3.5 mm plug into mobile device
- Intuitive, controls let you answer/end, mute, and control the volume of your calls with ease
- Compact size and omni-directional mic with full 360-degree audio coverage ideal for small work areas
- Lock-down feature for use in small conference or huddle rooms (compatible with Kensington locks)
- Compact and portable, includes a soft carrying case for easy storage and portability
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft and more
- Plantronics Hub software provides added benefits:
- Call control across multiple softphones
- Control panel allows for customization of settings
- Supports Plantronics Manager Pro reporting suites Asset Management and Adoption and Call Quality and Analytics (for Common Action report only)
- Plantronics Calisto 5200 Conference Speakerphone, USB-A + 3.5mm
- Carrying case