Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media IP Phone With Color Touch Screen, MS TeamsPoly
CCX 400 is the entry level or common area phone in the “next-generation” CCX family of phones. With a 5 inch color touch screen and Android 9 powered performance, this phone is easy to use and sounds great—and blocks out the background noise to keep your conversations on track.
Sometimes all you need is a reliable touchscreen phone. An always-on, always-ready phone you can always count on. The Poly CCX 400 is an entry-level business media phone that’s easy to use. Its interface is simple and intuitive. And contacts and meetings are one swipe or one tap away on a color touch screen. No word or inflection is ever missed with Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Fence.
The Poly CCX 400 is easy to provision and manage from the Microsoft Teams Device Portal. It’s simple to install on desktops and lobby tables and can also be mounted on a wall with an optional wall mounting bracket. If there’s no ethernet drop nearby, you’re covered. The optional Wi-Fi accessory (coming soon) lets you deploy the CCX 400 anywhere with access to an electrical outlet. (Power adapter sold separately.)
- Color touch-screen operation with 5" multi-touch LCD display
- Hear every nuance with Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Clarity
- Eliminate distracting background noise with Poly Acoustic Fence
- Full-duplex speakerphone operation with world-class echo cancellation
- Wall mountable with optional CCX 400 wall mount Kit
- Conversations stay on track with Poly HD Voice
- Eliminate distracting backgroundnoise at the source with exclusive award-winning Poly AcousticFence technology
- Easy for IT to manage with robust provisioning and management of telephony deployment and support
- Deploy the CCX 400 with asimple dial pad (no voicemail) with Microsoft Teams Common AreaPhone (CAP) license
- Or deploy the CCX 400 as an entry level touch screen phone for Open SIP, Skype for Business, or the full native Microsoft Teams experience