Voyager 4245 Office is a pleasure to wear - the lightest Bluetooth headset of its kind. Everyone can move freely and collaborate in comfort, all day. Because losing connection with a customer is bad for business, Voyager 4245 has continuous battery life for unlimited talk time*. If a battery runs low, it can be swapped out mid-call- so conversations stay on track, and customers stay happy. Three wearing options on a single device keep your teams happy too—and makes for easy ordering and stock control. And we topped it all off with high-quality audio, so you get a headset that delivers an all-around great experience
Freedom to move and collaborate. Light enough to wear all day
Voyager 4245 Office is the lightest Bluetooth® headset for contact center use weighing in at just 28gms. Everyone can move freely and collaborate in comfort, all day. Three wearing options on a single device keep your teams happy too—and makes for easy ordering and stock control. Bluetooth® technology allows for seamless and easy global wireless deployment.
Never lose that critical connection with your customers
Voyager 4245 Office has continuous battery life for unlimited talk time. If a battery runs low, it can be swapped out mid-call—so conversations stay on track. Calls are never dropped due to a lost charge. The spare battery is charging when not in use and agents know when it’s time to swap the battery—visual and audible alerts indicate battery level.
Fewer mistakes and less repetition means a better customer experience
With Voyager 4245 Office, distracting noise surrounding the speaker is blocked by the noise-cancelling microphone. Calls stay clear with high-quality wideband audio and the microphone’s long boom that can be positioned in exactly the right place. And a safe audio experience is ensured with SoundGuard Digital protection, which protects from daily noise exposure.
Microsoft Teams Certified
Microsoft Teams version available that delivers easy collaboration and communication with a dedicated Teams button for instant access to the Teams app.
Customize the settings to make it yours
Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference, feature settings and keep your device up-to-date with the latest firmware. For the IT team, Plantronics Manager Pro provides remote management, headset inventory and usage monitoring.
- Noise-canceling microphone
- SoundGuard Digital daily noise protection included
- High-quality wideband audio
- Visual and audible alerts indicate battery level
- Microsoft Teams version available with dedicated Teams button for instant access
- Comfortable for all-day wear, it’s the lightest Bluetooth® headset for contact center use, weighing in at .75 oz/21 g
- Wearers can collaborate on the move, with a wireless range up to 328 ft /100 m
- Bluetooth technology allows for seamless and easy global wireless deployment
- The connection with the customer is never lost thanks to continuous battery* life with high-quality wideband audio
- Any distracting noise surrounding the speaker is blocked by the noise-canceling microphone
- TALK /S TANDBY TIME: Up to 5 hours talk time and 7 days standby time on a single battery. Easily swap included battery while call is in progress for unlimited talk time
- BLUETOOTH: Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE
- AUDIO PROFILES: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- APTX CODECS: SBS, CVSD, mSBC
- RANGE: 328 ft/100 m
- VOICE ALERTS: Enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk time, mute, and connection status
- LANGUAGES:US/UK English, Spanish (LATAM), French, Italian, German, Russian (cryllic), Mandarin, Korean
- MICROPHONE: Dual mic array with noise canceling front mic
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Wideband: 50 Hz–7 kHz; Multimedia 20 Hz–20 kHz
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 140 mAh
- BATTERY TYPE: Rechargeable, replaceable lithium ion polymer
- CHARGE TIME: Three hours
- MULTIPOINT TECHNOLOGY: Yes
- WEIGHT: 21 gms
- APPLICATIONS: Plantronics hub desktop version is available for Windows/Mac, mobile version offered on Android and iOS, Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management & Adoption, Call Quality & Analytics, Health & Safety ; Amazon Alexa (easy access); TILE (lost headset location) *Use of included spare charged battery required