With the Plantronics Savi 8200 Series headsets, everyone can tune out noise and stay focused. Looking stylish and feeling comfortable is inevitable. Having the freedom to roam and talking a long time on a single charge (or for an unlimited time with a hot swappable battery*) means work gets done. Even away from the desk.
One Headset For All Your Devices
Today’s enterprise and contact center professionals work across a range of devices – from PC to mobile to desk phone. The Savi 8200 Series headset system makes call management effortless with three-way connectivity that lets you switch seamlessly between all of them. Conference two of your three devices to collaborate with colleagues or connect up to four Savi 8200 Series headsets for training or call resolution.
The Sound Of Excellence
Savi 8200 Series delivers enterprise-grade DECT audio for a premium listening experience in two headset styles – stereo (Savi 8220) and mono (Savi 8210). Savi 8220 delivers hi-fi stereo sound, whether you’re calling customers or colleagues or listening to music. And active noise canceling (ANC) blocks out background noise so you can always stay focused on what’s important. Savi 8210 is ideal when you need to be dialed into calls but also hear what’s going on around you. Whichever model you choose, you’ll sound your best even in noisy environments. For the most sensitive environments, you can turn up noise canceling with the close conversation limiting feature (configurable in Plantronics Hub) for additional privacy.
Connect And Communicate More Effectively
The Savi 8200 Series headset system helps you achieve peak performance and productivity with a range of communication features. Enterprise-grade DECT audio allows you to roam or multi-task up to 590 ft/180 m** from your PC. One-touch controls – such as call answer/end, volume up/down and mute – let you manage calls from any connected device within roaming range. Convenient voice prompts notify you of mute status, roaming range limit, and more. And with up to 13 hours of talk time on a single charge, Savi 8200 Series headsets are ready to work whenever you are.
DECT Security Certified
Advanced Dect wireless security. Using the latest standards in DECT wireless security, Savi 8200 series headsets keep conversations safe and secure. With eight discreet security measures, including authentication, subscription verification and encryption, confidential information remains private and secure.
- Choice of wearing styles, including the 3-in-1 convertible options (Savi 8240/8245)
- Line of sight range up to 590 feet/180 meters
- Up to 13 hours talk time with over-the-head (OTH) models (Savi 8210/8220)
- Up to 7 hours talk time (Savi 8240) or unlimited talk time with the Savi 8245 model
- Keep callers in the zone with the only DECT™ headset featuring active noise canceling (Savi 8220)
- Ensure that sensitive conversations stay private—headsets are DECT™ security certified by the DECT™ forum using the latest security standards
- Tune out office noise and nearby conversations with noise canceling microphone plus close conversation limiting
- Get crystal clear audio with the latest DECT™ technology supports wideband audio without impacting user density
- TALK/STANDBY TIME: Up to 13 hours talk, up to 50 hours standby (Savi 8210 and Savi 8220), Up to 7 hours talk, up to 30 hours standby (Savi 8240) Unlimited talk and standby (Savi 8245)
- HEADSET WIRELESS RANGE: Line of sight: Up to 590 ft/180 m; Typical office environment: Up to 180 ft/55 m
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 490 mAh (Savi 8210), 700 mAh (Savi 8220), 140 mAh (Savi 8240/8245)
- BATTERY TYPE: Rechargable, replaceable, lithium ion polymer
- CHARGE TIME: Three hours
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: DECT™ 6.0 (Savi 8200 UC) and Bluetooth v4.2 (Savi 8200 Office)
- AUDIO PROFILES (SAVI 8200 OFFICE): Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP); AVRCP; Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP); Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP)
- CODECS: G726, G722, Broadvoice32, OPUS/CELT 16kS, OPUS/CELT 48kS
- RECEIVE AUDIO PERFORMANCE: Active noise canceling (ANC) (Savi 8220)
- RECEIVE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Wideband: 100–6800 Hz; Multimedia 20 Hz–20 kHz
- HEARING PROTECTION: SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 antistartle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*Requires Plantronics Hub software to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL features.
- MICROPHONE AND TECHNOLOGY: Noise canceling with close conversation limiting
- WEIGHT: Savi 8210 (Mono): 115 g; Savi 8220 (Stereo): 160 g; Savi 8240/8245 (Convertible): 21 g
- CALL CONTROLS: Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-, ANC on/off (Savi 8220), power on/off
- VOICE AND OTHER ALERTS: Multiple voice prompts