Poly X30 Video Bar
Just because your meetings are in small spaces doesn’t mean those meetings aren’t important. Meet the Poly Studio X30, an all-in-one video bar for huddle and small rooms. It’s radically simple to use with support for leading cloud video services built right in—no PC or Mac required. Voices are crisp and clear, thanks to a beamforming microphone array and acoustic chamber design. Built-in, wireless content sharing lets users share from their devices without the need for cables or pucks. Setup, management, and maintenance are all streamlined, too. Say hello to lower IT costs.
Poly Zoom Rooms
Poly’s next generation room solutions, optimized and certified for Zoom bring together every powerful idea, every human emotion, every spark of genius. Make every Zoom meeting a breeze with Poly Studio X family video bars. Enjoy a full Zoom Rooms experience, with all the Zoom features you’ve come to know and love. Ditch the PC or Mac.
Easily connect to nearly any cloud video service
If you need to connect to different cloud video services (such as BlueJeans, GoToMeeting, etc) throughout your day, Poly Studio X is your ideal solution. Call into nearly any video service using standards-based SIP and H.323 interoperability. Poly has announced that Studio X series will be available for Microsoft Teams in 2020.
X30 Key Features
- Ideal for rooms of up to six to ten participants
- Compact, lightweight design easily fits on top or underneath display
- Affordable price delivers excellent huddle room performance without breaking the bank
Poly Studio TC8 Controller
This intuitive touch interface provides easy access to Poly video conferencing solutions. The sleek design features an 8” high-resolution touch display to ensure that the control options are clear and accessible. A single cable carries both power and data to reduce clutter. After using the Poly TC8, you’ll never stress about getting your meeting going again. Having confidence that you can easily initiate, join, or share content lets you focus on better collaboration.
Polycom Advantage Service
Polycom Advantage Service is an enhanced support offering that is focused on maximizing value and availability for your entire Polycom solution. Polycom Advantage Service provides access to the advanced service capabilities of Polycom solutions, including:
- Next business day delivery for 1-to-1 exchange or replacement of parts
- On-site support from Poly certified engineer to resolve technical problems that cannot be resolved remotely
- Priority 24x7 telephone access to Polycom technical support
- Priority access to a team of product specialists. Circumvent wait times against other basic support customers, allowing for faster problem resolution.
TC8 Key Features
- Integrated calendar for one touch to join a call
- Easily share content, adjust the camera, and change participant layouts
- Intuitive interface makes it easy to personalize the experience for more productive meetings
- Power over Ethernet means only one cable is required, keeping your table clean
- Easy setup as it’s pre-paired out of the box when purchasing as part of a full Poly video solution
- Compatible with Poly Studio X30 and X50 family and Poly G7500
- Poly Studio X30 All-In-One Video Conferencing Camera & Speakerphone
- Cable bundle
- Monitor clamp
- Privacy cover
- Poly TC8 and RJ45 (LAN) cable
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Meeting Mojo with Poly & Zoom Video Communications
Poly & Zoom Video Communications are on a mission to bring som...
DEMO: Smooth Tracking and Conversation Mode come to Poly Studio USB video bar
Demo of new Poly MeetingAI functionality: Smooth Tracking and ...
Poly Studio X: 2 Minutes to Zoom
See how quickly you can set up and configure a Zoom Room with ...