With immediate effect and free of charge Jabra adds several improvements to the market leading video camera, Jabra PanaCast, that’s all-in-all upgrades the overall experience significantly. You can find more information about the updates below.
Intelligent Zoom & People Count
- Jabra PanaCast now updates both the detection accuracy and range for Intelligent Zoom improving the experience for both in-room participants and far-end participants. Intelligent Zoom is the way Jabra PanaCast detects people within the 180° Field of View, so the far-end experience is the people in the room rather than ‘empty room’.
- The improved accuracy and detection range will also improve the quality of PeopleCount.
- The detection range is now upgraded from 3.6m/12ft to 5.8m/19ft.
- A key part of the Intelligent Zoom experience is the Deep Zoom focus on people, when they are far away from the camera.
- With the new update Jabra PanaCast now supports Deep Zoom resolutions all from 640P to 1080P.
- New Deep Zoom resolutions: 640P & 960P
- All Deep Zoom resolutions: 640P, 720P, 960P, and 1080P
* Note: Jabra PanaCast delivers raw images, no stitching when zoomed in beyond 3x - zoom level 35
Improved user experience as Vivid HDR now must be activated via Jabra Direct or Jabra Xpress.
Other video experience improvements
- Image enhancement: Better view of details at greater distance.
- Image noise reduction: Less image noise, especially noticeable at higher zoom levels
- Microsoft Teams: Fixedoccasional freeze
The new software value pack 1 (firmware version is 3.9.12) release is available with immediate effect and is free of charge via Jabra Direct and Jabra Xpress.