Poly Sync 40 USB / Bluetooth smart speakerphone lets users get straight to work. Designed for flexible and huddle workspaces, its sound is remarkable. Everyone can hear and be heard without missing a word with multi-microphone array and full-duplex audio. No power outlet? No problem. Poly Sync 40 is battery-powered for hours so teams can use it anywhere in the room. They can pair two units together for larger meetings with bigger volume, more microphones, and wider voice pickup. Smart and simple, this speakerphone is just as flexible as the space it sits in.
Keep the focus on your voice, not the background noise with a multimicrophone steerable array for echo and noise reduction. Let people talk simultaneously for natural conversations without missing a word with full duplex audio. Get more done and get in the groove— using this portable speakerphone + portable charger + high-performance music speaker, all in one. Enjoy more clarity on every call thanks to the bass reflex system with dual passive radiators for natural voice and deep bass. Work on the go all day long—the battery stays charged for up to 20 hours.
- Works with computers via USB and with smartphones via Bluetooth
- Connects to personal devices and works with existing applications
- Programmable button clears previously paired Bluetooth devices (must be enabled)
- Poly Sync 40+ connects wirelessly to computers via the included BT600 adapter
- Highly visible status light bar
- The focus stays on conference voices, not background noise with the multi-microphone steerable array for echo and noise reduction
- Conversations flow naturally, even with simultaneous talkers overlapping with full duplex audio
- Workers hear clearly and stay productive with a high-performance, large speaker
- Calls are clearer and multimedia sounds amazing thanks to the bass reflex system with dual passive radiators for natural voice and deep bass
- Users enjoy easy connectivity however they want to work—connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or wired via combined USB-A/USB-C cable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Poly Sync Family?
The Poly Sync Family are a new range of smart, USB/Bluetooth speakerphones designed for personal and in office use. The family includes the Poly Sync 20, Poly Sync 20+, Poly Sync 40 and Poly Sync 60 models.
What is the difference between the Poly Sync 20, Poly Sync 20+, Poly Sync 40 and Poly Sync 60?
The Poly Sync 20 is a personal smart speakerphone. The Poly Sync 20+ is a personal smart speakerphone that includes the BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter. The Poly Sync 40 is a larger smart speakerphone designed for the flexible/ huddle room. The Poly Sync 60 is the largest smart speakerphone in the family and is designed for the typical conference room.
How is the Poly Sync Family different to the Poly Trio Series of speakerphones?
The Poly Sync Family are USB/Bluetooth smart speakerphones that require users to bring their own devices into the meeting room and use the conference platform on their device. The Poly Trio conference series are open SIP conference phones.
What is a three-microphone steerable array and why is it needed?
Compared to traditional USB speakerphones with a single 360-degree microphone that picks up sound from all directions, the Poly Sync Family uses a three-microphone array that can be steered (directed) towards the talker as they move around the room. The focus stays on the talker and ignores any noise that may be in the room.